12.08.2011

Networking Event.

Hosted an amazing networking event. CHIC-CEO was the group that put this together. I met a lot of really inspiring people and their website and services have been super helpful to me in building my business. I seriously encourage you to check it out. I also had the pleasure of meeting and bar-tending for Natalie, who just started her own all natural, skinny cocktail mix. I am super excited to partner up with her company Bare Mixers. I promise you will be seeing more of bare mixers out & about. We have our first meeting tomorrow. (I'll keep you updated) For now, you can check it out, and drink it up at World Famous & Fat Fish in Pacific beach. If you're interested in a skinny margarita for at home purpose, or know of a restaurant you'd like to see it in. Email me at LoudMouth.Hannah@gmail.com 
Peace&Love.






No comments:

Post a Comment